With twenty five years of Major Airline experience within the Training, Flight Technical, Maintenance and Airline Operations industry, have demonstrated ability to manage engineers, analyst and customer support specialist to solve complex business and technical problems with diverse teams within the corporate environment. Develops integrated departmental plans, policies and procedures and technical resolutions utilizing knowledge from OEM and airline perspective. Effectively communicate with all dimensions of business; from executive management to the analyst and engineering workforce, as well as suppliers and customers.
Years of building and managing highly creative, energized, focused teams to become the leading provider of solutions to a vast international network of customers has resulted in core competencies including:
- Corporate integration of departmental plans, policies and procedures for business development for process improvement
- Design and implementation of corporate business and technical strategies, goals, objectives
- Coordination of suppliers to optimize solution development, distribution and support.
- Architecting the integration of diverse technologies
- Organization / Management Reengineering
- Skills Gap Analysis, Process Management & Information Security
- Product lifecycle management
- Merging of airline training and technical documentation systems
- Computer Based Training (CBT), training curriculum and operational management systems design and development
Provided leadership in technical approaches, products and processes for innovative solutions in the airline marketplace. Advanced technical knowledge allows me to interact as solutions